FP LED IMP Troffer
- 625 lb Direct Static Load Rating
- For Recessed Installation Into 4” Insulated Metal Panel (IMP)
Ceilings (5” and 6” Optional)
- Accessible From Plenum Side Of Ceiling Only
- DLC Listed
- Up To 40,000 Lumens Delivered
- Ambient Operating Temp up to 50C (122F)
- Evaluated and approved by ETL for installation into IMP ceilings.
Luminaire may be in direct contact with IMP ceiling’s insulation,
eliminating need to cap off the rough-in saving time and money.
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
Kurtzon food processing area light fixtures optimize the amount of luminance (brightness), the distribution of light, as well as the color quality of light. Safety and visual comfort are both affected by the correct distribution of light in food prep and handling facilities.
The FP-IMP-LED troffer is NSF listed for food, splash and non-food areas, and is IP 66 rated. Designed for 4” Insulated Metal Panel ceilings, the DLC listed fixture delivers up to 40,000 lumens and is available in a low profile version.
The fixture is NSF2 Listed for food zones, and is suitable for 1700 PSI high pressure hose downs. It is also ETL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations, Chicago Plenum Rated, and Certified ISO-14644-1 for class 3 through class 9 clean spaces and Certified Fed Std 209E for Class 1 through Class 100,000 clean spaces.