VL LED Vaportight
- DLC Listed (Premium and Standard)
- High Lumen Packages, up to 30,000Lm Delivered
- Ambient operating temps as Low as -40C(-40F) and as
High as +45C(+113F) (Temps Vary by Configuration. Verify
in Energy Data Section)
- IP65 / IP66 / IP67
- 1500 PSI hosedown
- UL 1598 Wet Location
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel latches & Mounting brackets
- UL 5VA Rated (will not melt or burn)
- Polycarbonate Lens: Clear / Frosted
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
KURTZON™’s vandal resistant light fixtures are designed for high abuse public areas where the fixture needs to withstand impact, prying and even severe weather. Aluminum or steel housings accompanied by tamper-proof screws and standard polycarbonate lenses make the KURTZON™ vandal resistant line of lighting products ideal for your high-traffic, high-impact areas.
The WL-SEG-1540-LED-V is a 15” x 2’ linear LED vaportight for surface or pendant mount fixture with a clear or frosted polycarbonate lens. The hole free white fiberglass body has a sloped top surface to prevent water accumulation and is IP69 rated for dust and water ingress. The VL LED Vaportight has marine grade 316 stainless steel latches & mounting brackets. The fixture is also suitable for 1500 PSI high pressure hose downs and is UL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations.