VL LED Vaportight
- High Lumen Packages, up to 20,200Lm Delivered
- Ambient operating temps as Low as -40C(-40F) and as
High as +45C(+113F) (Temps Vary by Configuration. Verify
in Energy Data Section)
- IP65 / IP66 / IP69 / (Optional IP67)
- 1500 PSI hosedown
- UL 1598 Wet Location
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel latches
& Mounting brackets
- UL 5VA Rated (will not melt or burn)
- Polycarbonate Lens: Clear / Frosted
- 10 Year warranty
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
KURTZON™’s vandal resistant light fixtures are designed for high abuse public areas where the fixture needs to withstand impact, prying and even severe weather. Aluminum or steel housings accompanied by tamper-proof screws and standard polycarbonate lenses make the KURTZON™ vandal resistant line of lighting products ideal for your high-traffic, high-impact areas.
The WL-SEG-1520-LED-V is a 15” x 2’ linear LED vaportight for surface or pendant mount fixture with a clear or frosted polycarbonate lens. The hole free white fiberglass body has a sloped top surface to prevent water accumulation and is IP69 rated for dust and water ingress. The fixture is also suitable for 1500 PSI high pressure hosedowns and is UL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations.