Behavioral Health LED Basket Troffers - Tunable White
- IP65 Rated
- Indirect Basket for Even Illumination
- Anti-Ligature Zero Clearance Door Frame Design
- Polycarbonate Lensing and Tamper-Resistant
- Tunable White 2700k – 6500k CCT
- Available With DALI Or 0-10V Controls
- Recessed Housing Suitable for Grid or Flange Installation.
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
Behavioral health facilities provide treatment to patients struggling with behavioral health issues that range from psychological to physical. These challenges can impact the individuals in numerous ways and treatment facilities must be designed to provide a safe and effective setting. Lighting in these facilities must adhere to stringent specifications pertaining to fixture construction, installation and light quality.
Dimming requirements, lens and housing durability, tamper resistance and gapless installation are all considerations for light fixtures in mental health treatment and residential buildings.
The KURTZON™ VL-XB-BH-LED-TW is a basket troffer designed with a one piece zero clearance interference fit doorframe regressed into housing and designed to prevent ligature. The door is secured by captive torx tamperproof fasteners that are hinged to housing with aircraft cables. To meet clean room requirements the fixture includes a closed cell microcellular extruded KleanLock SealPro gasket with vulcanized corners making a one-piece oil and solvent resistant gasket system.