VL Fluorescent Troffers
- For Public Spaces
- IP65 Rated
- Rigid One Piece Inset Door sits flush with housing for tamper resistance.
- Provided with SS Tamper resistant fasteners standard.
- Combined lensing thickness up to 3/8” thick.
- Robotically Seam welded enclosure
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
Kurtzon’s vandal resistant light fixtures are designed for high abuse public areas where the fixture needs to withstand impact, prying and even severe weather. Aluminum or steel housings accompanied by tamper-proof screws and standard polycarbonate lenses make the Kurtzon vandal resistant line of lighting products ideal for your high-traffic, high-impact areas.
The VL-FGRS-FLUOR troffer is a high efficiency luminaire designed for recessed or surface mount applications. The one-piece seam welded inset door frame regresses flush into the housing and is hinged by aircraft cables and secured to housing with captive stainless steel Torx pan head screws.
The VL FGS is IP65 rated for dust and water ingress, is suitable for 1700 PSI high pressure hose downs. The fixture is also ETL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations and Chicago plenum rated.