Cleanroom TL Basket Troffers
- IP65 Rated
- Indirect even illumination for reduced glare and eyestrain
- Suitable for ISO 3-9 Cleanspaces
- Suitable for 209E class 100-100,000 Cleanspaces
- ETL listed for Wet Locations
- One piece Inset doorframe
- Robotically seam welded housing
- 0-10v 1% dimming standard
- Recessed housing suitable for Tbar grid & hardlid installations
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
Cleanrooms, controlled environment and containment spaces are used in a number of applications for industries such as medical, food processing, electronics, pharmaceuticals, biology and aerospace. Standards for cleanliness in these rooms have been published previously in FS209E and ISO 14644-1. These standards apply to air-flow, surfaces and other processes integral to maintaining very low particulates.
Light fixtures in cleanrooms must be sealed to prevent the accumulation of particulates inside the housing that may then lead to the contamination of the facilities sealed air-flow. Cleanrooms frequently require different levels of light based on the types of activities taking place.
The Kutrtzon TL-XB-LED Cleanroom Basket Troffer is a 1×4, 2×2, or 2×4 sealed LED luminaire. The fixture has a one piece, hole free, robotically seam welded housing that has flattened, knockouts for a superior seal. The housing is constructed with cold rolled steel and finished with white powder coat.
The basket troffer provides Indirect even illumination for reduced glare and eyestrain, and is IP65 rated for dust and water ingress. It is also suitable for 1700 PSI high pressure hose downs, ETL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations and Chicago Plenum Rated.