Circadian TL LED Narrow-Spectrum Vivarium Troffers
- Rated IP65
- Suitable for ISO 3-9 Cleanspaces
- Suitable for 209E class 100-100,000 Cleanspaces
- ETL listed for Wet Locations
- One piece Inset Doorframe
- Robotically seam welded housing
- Narrow Spectrum 630nm and 660nm Red LEDs
- White / Red Separately Controlled Circuits
- Recessed Housing suitable for Tbar Grid AND Hardlid Installations
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
- This Kurtzon product is illuminated by BIOS® to provide healthy, low
energy lighting that promotes improved sleep, better health and well-being
The Kurtzon Circadian Cleanroom TL Narrow-Spectrum Vivarium Troffer incorporates BIOS® lighting technology designed to regulate circadian rhythm for better sleep, boost productivity and improve physical, emotional and mental health. The recessed light fixtures are ideal for healthcare, workplace, school and senior living applications.
The industry-leading BIOS® technology provides light at a wavelength that interacts with the human eye’s non-visual photoreceptors, assisting with our natural biologic reactions to light.
Designed for cleanroom and containment applications, the TL-FGRS-LED-VIVARIUM-BIOS model is made from aluminum or stainless-steel one-piece systems with seem welded housings and flattened knockouts for a superior seal. The one-piece door utilizes hinged aircraft cables and includes an NSF approved microcellular gasket for optimal sanitation protection against oils and solvents. The troffer is also IP66 rated for dust and water ingress and is suitable for 1700 PSI high pressure hose downs. It is also ETL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations and Chicago plenum rated.
The red LED’s provide a narrow spectrum light for wavelength sensitive applications.
Dimming features are provided by Dual Channel Programmable Drivers that make color tuning simple, and are available in 0-10v Analog Dimming or DALI digital dimming.