KL LED Plenum Access Troffers
- Rated IP66
- Suitable for ISO 3-9 Cleanspaces
- Suitable for 209E class 1-100,000 Cleanspaces
- ETL listed for Wet Locations
- One piece overlapping doorframe
- Robotically seam welded housing
- 0-10v 1% Dimming Standard.
- Access to plenum space using sealed access panel in housing.
- One Housing Suitable for Flange and Grid Installation.
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation.
Cleanrooms, controlled environment and containment spaces are used in a number of applications for industries such as medical, food processing, electronics, pharmaceuticals, biology and aerospace. Standards for cleanliness in these rooms have been published previously in FS209E and ISO 14644-1. These standards apply to air-flow, surfaces and other processes integral to maintaining very low particulates.
Light fixtures in cleanrooms must be sealed to prevent the accumulation of particulates inside the housing that may then lead to the contamination of the facilities sealed air-flow. Cleanrooms frequently require different levels of light based on the types of activities taking place.
The KURTZON™ KL-FGPA-LED is a High Efficiency LED Luminaire designed for plenum access. It is available in 1×4 or 2×4 dimensions and is suitable for ISO 3-9 clean spaces and 209E class 1-100,000 clean spaces. The housing is one piece, hole free, robotically seam welded with flattened knockouts for a superior seal, and the door is a one-piece frame with welded corners overlaps the fixture allowing the NSF approved microcellular gasket to seal to the mounting surface. The fixture has a gloss white high reflectance 1000 hr. salt spray polyester powder coat finish.
The troffer is also IP66 rated for dust and water ingress, and suitable for 1700 PSI high pressure hose downs. It is ETL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations and Chicago Plenum Rated.