FP LED Vaportight
- High Lumen Packages, up to 20,200Lm Delivered
- Ambient operating temps as Low as -40C(-40F) and as High as +45C(+113F) (Temps Vary by Configuration. Verify in Energy Data Section)
- NSF Approved
- IP65 / IP66 / IP69 / (Optional IP67)
- 1500 PSI hosedown
- UL 1598 Wet Location
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel latches & Mounting brackets
- UL 5VA Rated (will not melt or burn)
- Polycarbonate Lens: Clear / Frosted
- 10 Year warranty
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
KURTZON™ food processing area light fixtures optimize the amount of luminance (brightness), the distribution of light, as well as the color quality of light. Safety and visual comfort are both affected by the correct distribution of light in food prep and handling facilities.
The FP-1520-LED model is NSF listed for food, splash and non-food areas, and is IP 65,66 and 69 rated. This fixture delivers up to 20,200 lumens and is rated for ambient temperatures as low as -40C/F and as high as +45C (113F). It is also UL 5VA rated to prevent melting or burning.
The fixture is NSF2 Listed for food zones, and is ETL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations – suitable for 1500 PSI high pressure hose downs. The fixture utilizes commercially available in a wide variety of Color Temperature (CCT), FLUX, and CRI that are highly efficient and consistent color maintained to 3 SDMC for color critical applications.