FP Fluorescent Troffers
- NSF Listed for Food, Splash and Non-Food zones
- IP66 rated
- UL listed for Wet Locations
- One piece overlapping door frame
- Robotically seam welded housing
- Suitable for high pressure hosedowns
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
Kurtzon food processing area light fixtures optimize the of luminance (brightness), the distribution of light, as well as the color quality of light. Safety and visual comfort are both affected by the correct distribution of light in food prep and handling facilities.
The FP-FGS-FLUOR is NSF listed for food, splash and non-food areas. It is IP66 rated and rated for wet locations. The troffer can be recessed or surface mounted and utilizes a one piece, hole free, robotically seam welded housing has flattened knockouts for a superior seal.
The fixture also meets these standards:
- Suitable for 1700 PSI high pressure hose downs
- UL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations
- Chicago Plenum Rated
- Certified ISO-14644-1 for class 3 through class 9 clean spaces
- Certified Fed Std 209E for Class 1 through Class 100,000 clean spaces