TL LED Narrow-Spectrum Amber Troffers
- Rated IP65
- Suitable for ISO 3-9 Cleanspaces
- Suitable for 209E class 100-100,000 Cleanspaces
- ETL listed for Wet Locations
- One piece Inset Doorframe
- Robotically seam welded housing
- Narrow Spectrum 590nm True Amber LEDs
- White / Amber Separately Controlled Circuits
- 0-10v 1% Dimming Standard for most configurations
- Recessed Housing suitable for Tbar Grid AND Hardlid
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
Cleanrooms, controlled environment and containment spaces are used in a number of applications for industries such as medical, food processing, electronics, pharmaceuticals, biology and aerospace. Standards for cleanliness in these rooms have been published previously in FS209E and ISO 14644-1. These standards apply to air-flow, surfaces and other processes integral to maintaining very low particulates.
Light fixtures in cleanrooms must be sealed to prevent the accumulation of particulates inside the housing that may then lead to the contamination of the facilities sealed air-flow. Cleanrooms frequently require different levels of light based on the types of activities taking place.
The Kurtzon TL-FGRS-LED-AMBER is available with amber only or amber & white LED’s. Each color is supplied with its own driver for dual switching and white / amber separately controlled circuits. The amber LED’s provide a narrow 590nm spectrum for wavelength sensitive applications. The fixture has a one piece, hole free, robotically seam welded housing with flattened knockouts for a superior seal, and a gloss white high reflectance 1000 hr. salt spray polyester powder coat finish. The fixture is suitable for grid and flanged installation, and accommodates 1” and 1.5” T-Bar Grids with four adjustable toggle arms with holes for seismic support.
The fixture is IP65 rated for dust and water ingress and suitable for 1700 PSI high pressure hose downs. It is also ETL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations and Chicago Plenum Rated.