KL LED Troffers
- Rated IP66
- Suitable for ISO 3-9 Cleanspaces
- Suitable for 209E class 1-100,000 Cleanspaces
- ETL listed for Wet Locations
- One piece overlapping doorframe
- Robotically seam welded housing
- 0-10V 1% dimming comes standard (except 2×2 with HF LED
- Up to 35,000 Lm Delivered @127 Lm/W
- DLC Standard and Premium Listings Available
- Recessed Housing suitable for Tbar Grid AND Hardlid Installations
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
Cleanrooms, controlled environment and containment spaces are used in a number of applications for industries such as medical, food processing, electronics, pharmaceuticals, biology and aerospace. Standards for cleanliness in these rooms have been published previously in FS209E and ISO 14644-1. These standards apply to air-flow, surfaces and other processes integral to maintaining very low particulates.
Light fixtures in cleanrooms must be sealed to prevent the accumulation of particulates inside the housing that may then lead to the contamination of the facilities sealed air-flow. Cleanrooms frequently require different levels of light based on the types of activities taking place.
The KURTZON™ KL-FGRS-LED is available in 1×4, 2×2 and 2×4 dimensions and is suitable for ISO 3-9 clean spaces and 209E class 1-100,000 clean spaces. The housing is one piece, hole free, robotically seam welded with flattened knockouts for a superior seal, and the door is a one-piece frame with welded corners overlaps the fixture allowing the NSF approved microcellular gasket to seal to the mounting surface. The door frame is hinged by aircraft cables and is supplied with captive stainless-steel flush head screws to allow easy wiping of the surface.
The troffer is also IP66 rated for dust and water ingress, and suitable for 1700 PSI high pressure hose downs. It is ETL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations and Chicago Plenum Rated.