Circadian KL LED Narrow-Spectrum Amber Troffers
- Rated IP66
- Suitable for ISO 3-9 Cleanspaces
- Suitable for 209E class 1-100,000 Cleanspaces
- ETL listed for Wet Locations
- One piece overlapping doorframe
- Robotically seam welded housing
- Tunable White 2700k – 6500k CCT
- White / Amber Separately Controlled Circuits
- Recessed Housing suitable for Tbar Grid AND Hardlid
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
- This KURTZON™ product is illuminated by BIOS® to provide healthy, low
energy lighting that promotes improved sleep, better health and well-being
The KURTZON™ Circadian KL LED Narrow-Spectrum Amber Troffer incorporates BIOS® lighting technology designed to regulate circadian rhythm for better sleep, boost productivity and improve physical, emotional and mental health. The recessed light fixtures are ideal for healthcare, workplace, school and senior living applications.
The industry-leading BIOS® technology provides light at a wavelength that interacts with the human eye’s non-visual photoreceptors, assisting with our natural biologic reactions to light.
Designed for cleanroom and containment applications, the KL-FGRS-LED-AMBER-BIOS model is made from aluminum or stainless-steel one-piece systems with seem welded housings and flattened knockouts for a superior seal. The one-piece door utilizes hinged aircraft cables and includes an NSF approved microcellular gasket for optimal sanitation protection against oils and solvents. The troffer is also IP66 rated for dust and water ingress and is suitable for 1700 PSI high pressure hose downs. It is also ETL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations and Chicago plenum rated.
The amber LED’s provide a “true amber” narrow spectrum light for wavelength sensitive applications.
Dimming features are provided by Dual Channel Programmable Drivers that make color tuning simple, and are available in 0-10v Analog Dimming or DALI digital dimming.