Behavioral Health LED Basket Troffers
- IP65 Rated
- Indirect Basket for Even Illumination
- Anti-Ligature Zero Clearance Door Frame Design
- Polycarbonate Lensing and Tamper-Resistant
- 0-10V Dimming Down to 1% Standard
- Recessed Housing Suitable for Grid or Flange Installation
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
Behavioral health facilities provide treatment to patients struggling with behavioral health issues that range from psychological to physical. These challenges can impact the individuals in numerous ways and treatment facilities must be designed to provide a safe and effective setting for treatment. Lighting in these facilities must adhere to stringent specifications pertaining to fixture construction, installation and light quality.
The KURTZON™ VL-XB-BH-LED is an anti-ligature 1×4, 2×2, and 2×4 LED Basket style fixture designed for behavioral health facilities. The fixtures housing is a one piece, hole free, robotically seam welded unit with flattened, knockouts for a superior seal. The housings are available in 18Ga. Cold Rolled Steel with White Powder coat finish. The troffer comes with standard Universal Voltage Class 2 drivers that are 0-10v Dimmable to 1% for most LED configurations. The luminaire is IP65 rated for dust and water ingress, ETL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations and Chicago Plenum Rated.