MX-R MX-S LED
- 14Ga door frame secured with captive flush mount stainless steel tamper-resistant #10 fasteners.
- Available with up to 5/8” lensing.
- Electrical gear tray houses all electrical components. Removable without tools for quick maintenance.
- 14Ga housing available in surface or recessed mounting.
- Designed to fit with close tolerance fit with the door to eliminate risk of tampering.
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
KURTZON™’s vandal resistant light fixtures are designed for high abuse public areas where the fixture needs to withstand impact, prying and even severe weather. Aluminum or steel housings accompanied by tamper-proof screws and standard polycarbonate lenses make the KURTZON™ vandal resistant line of lighting products ideal for your high-traffic, high-impact areas.
The Medium/Maximum Security Luminaire has a one-piece die formed and seam welded doorframe that is secured flush to housing with #10 stainless steel captive Torx with reject pin screws. The door is designed with tight tolerances to fit into the housing with minimal gaps on the perimeter.
The MX-R-MX-S-LED is designed to be tamper-resistant for confinement or security applications.