FP LED Screwless Troffers
- IP66 Rated
- NSF Listed for Food, Splash, and Non-Food Zones
- Doorframe secured to housing with torsion springs allowing
a smooth crevice-free outer surface.
- Suitable for high pressure hosedowns
- ETL Listed for Wet Locations
- 0-10V 1% Dimming Standard (except 2×2 with HF LED selection)
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
Kurtzon food processing area light fixtures optimize the amount of luminance (brightness), the distribution of light, as well as the color quality of light. Safety and visual comfort are both affected by the correct distribution of light in food prep and handling facilities.
The FP-FGS-EZ-LED troffer is NSF listed for food, splash and non-food areas, and is IP 66 rated. The one-piece housing is made in either aluminum or steel and the door comes standard with an NSF approved microcellular gasket. The door frame is secured to the housing with torsion springs for a crevice free door frame that can be opened without tools, and fixture can be surface mounted or is suitable for grid and flange systems.
The fixture is NSF2 Listed for food zones, and is suitable for 1700 PSI high pressure hose downs. It is also ETL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations, Chicago Plenum Rated, and Certified ISO-14644-1 for class 3 through class 9 clean spaces and Certified Fed Std 209E for Class 1 through Class 100,000 clean spaces.