FP LED Troffers
- NSF Listed for Food, Splash and Non-Food zones
- IP66 Rated
- ETL listed for Wet Locations
- DLC Standard and Premium Listings Available
- Recessed Housing suitable for Tbar Grid and Hardlid
- 0-10v 1% Dimming Standard (except 2×2 with HF LED
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
Kurtzon food processing area light fixtures optimize the amount of luminance (brightness), the distribution of light, as well as the color quality of light. Safety and visual comfort are both affected by the correct distribution of light in food prep and handling facilities.
The FP-FGRS-LED troffer is NSF listed for food, splash and non-food areas, and is IP 66 rated. The one-piece housing is made in either aluminum or steel and the door comes standard with an NSF approved microcellular gasket. The fixture can be surface mounted or is suitable for grid and flange systems.
The fixture is NSF2 Listed for food zones, and is suitable for 1700 PSI high pressure hose downs. It is also ETL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations, Chicago Plenum Rated, and Certified ISO-14644-1 for class 3 through class 9 clean spaces and Certified Fed Std 209E for Class 1 through Class 100,000 clean spaces.