EL LED Troffers
- Rated IP55
- Suitable for ISO 5-9 Cleanspaces
- Suitable for 209E class 100-100,000 Cleanspaces
- ETL listed for Wet Locations
- Channel Inset Door Frame
- Robotically seam welded housing
- 0-10v 1% Dimming comes standard (except for 2×2 with HF
- Up to 35,000 Lm Delivered @128 Lm/W
- DLC Standard and Premium Listings Available
- Recessed Housing suitable for Tbar Grid AND Hardlid
- Made in the USA by a Family Owned US Corporation
Cleanrooms, controlled environment and containment spaces are used in a number of applications for industries such as medical, food processing, electronics, pharmaceuticals, biology and aerospace. Standards for cleanliness in these rooms have been published previously in FS209E and ISO 14644-1. These standards apply to air-flow, surfaces and other processes integral to maintaining very low particulates.
Light fixtures in cleanrooms must be sealed to prevent the accumulation of particulates inside the housing that may then lead to the contamination of the facilities sealed air-flow. Cleanrooms frequently require different levels of light based on the types of activities taking place.
The Kurtzon EL-FGRS-LED is a 1×4, 2×2 or 2×4 high efficiency LED luminaire that utilizes an inset door frame made from welded channels that regresses into the housing to allow the neoprene gasket to seal to the housing. The door frame is hinged by aircraft cables and secures to housing with captive stainless-steel pan head screws.
The clean space troffer is suitable for grid and flanged installation and accommodates 1” and 1.5” T-Bar Grids. It comes with four adjustable toggle arms with holes for seismic support wire attachment, and a supply entry via 1/2” trade size flattened knockouts.
The EL-FGRS-LED is IP55 rated for dust and water ingress, plus ETL listed per UL_1598 for wet locations and Chicago Plenum Rated.